Gruber’s retreat center welcomes a wide variety of groups: church retreats, women/men’s retreats, business groups, scrapbooking retreats, stampers, quilters and crochet/knitters.
Our retreat center is divided into two separate retreating areas, each consisting of a work/meeting room and sleeping rooms. One large group (or two separate groups) can be accommodated at the same time. There are centrally located restroom/shower facilities and a Gathering Room for mealtimes.
- The large retreat area accommodates ten people; a minimum of six people is required to reserve this space.
- The small retreat area accommodates six people.
We want your stay with us to be as relaxing and pleasant as possible; let us know if there’s anything we can do to make it even better!
- Work/meeting areas with individual tables for ample work space, comfortable chairs and great lighting.
- Available upon request: irons/ironing boards, extension cords and cutting mats.
- Our theme decorated sleeping rooms have single beds with linens (and towels) included.
- The Gathering Room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Bring in your favorite meals or have a meal delivered.
- The retreat center is air conditioned.
- There is FREE Secure WiFi AVAILABLE!
- The retreat center is handicapped accessible.
Start Planning Your Retreat Today!
- Early Check In Time of 10AM!
- Check out Time is at 3PM.
- The retreat center is open 365 days a year and we welcome last minute booking. While every attempt is made to keep the retreat calendar up-to-date, there is lag time between booking reservations and when they display here. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please have all retreat participants call and place their reservation within 48 hours of the first booking. We cannot guarantee holding the retreat center if the reservation is not completed. Gruber's reserves the right to move an incompleted booking of the large side to the small side of the Retreat Center depending on circumstances.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable within 30 days of the retreat. Please contact us if you have an emergency.
- Please note that, at check-in, we ask each group for a $50 Key Deposit which is refunded at check-out.
- Stay your first two nights at $50/per person and get your THIRD NIGHT AT 1/2 PRICE.
Other Services Available
How about a group project? For an additional fee, arrangements can be made to provide an instructor for a class of your choice.
Located on the first floor of the retreat center building, these business’ will pamper you from head to toe:
- Lash Lounge (eye lash extensions) (406) 581-3469
- Massage Therapists: Rhonda (320) 291-0263 AND Teresa (320) 223-1979
Do you need a break? Are the dishes and laundry distracting you from quilting? Let us help you pro-quiltinate! Book our classroom for daytime groups.
If you are interested in coordinating a gathering at Gruber’s Quilting Retreat Center, contact us at 320-259-4360. It will be sew much fun!