Classes, Clubs, & Block of the Months
"Know Them, Raise Them, Be Them" Sampler Sew Along
Join us for this fun sew along
with sampler blocks celebrating 20 amazing women who changed history in ways big and small! This quilt finishes at 82" by 94" - Queen size, of course.
Starting January 6th, follow us on Facebook to be alerted to when the newest file drops and to see our take on these blocks. One new block pattern will be available for free every two weeks on this page until we get through all of them. Once the two weeks is over, the next pattern will be available. The full pattern set will be available for purchase in the summer of 2020.Fabric Requirements:
Tons of scraps and 3 1/2 yards of background, or 33 fat quarters and 3 1/2 yards of background.
- read through all instructions before cutting and sewing
- press seams open as you go
- scant 1/4” seam allowance is assumed (that’s a thread or two less than 1/4”)
- standard 42/43” of usable Width of Fabric is assumed
- do a test block with scraps to get the hang of it if you are uncertain, or message us on Facebook or email email@example.com with questions