Gruber’s retreat center welcomes a wide variety of groups: church retreats, women/men’s retreats, business groups, scrapbooking retreats, stampers, quilters and crochet/knitters.
Our retreat center is divided into two separate retreating area, each consisting of a work/meeting room and sleeping rooms. One large group (or two separate groups) can be accommodated at the same time. There are centrally located restroom/shower facilities and a Gathering Room for meal times.
- The large retreat area accommodates ten people; a minimum of six people is required to reserve this space.
- The small retreat area accommodates five people; a minimum of three people is required to reserve this space.
- Work/meeting areas with individual tables for ample work space, comfortable chairs and great lighting.
- Available upon request: irons/ironing boards, extension cords and cutting mats.
- Our theme decorated sleeping rooms have single beds with linens (and towels) included.
- The Gathering Room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Bring in your favorite meals or have a meal delivered.
- TV available so you don’t have to miss your favorite show or the big game.
- The retreat center is air conditioned.
Start Planning Your Retreat
- Early Check In Time of 9AM!
- Check out Time is at 3PM.
- Our website allows you to check into availability while you’re with family/friends trying to schedule your retreat time.
- The retreat center is open 365 days a year and we welcome last minute booking.
- There is FREE Secure WiFi AVAILABLE!
- The retreat center is handicapped accessible.
Other Services Available
- Please notes that we ask each reservation for a $50 Key Deposit which is refunded at check-out.
- How about a group project? For an additional fee, arrangements can be make to provide an instructor for a class of your choice.
- Dan Tree Salon (320) 257-6033
- Massage Therapists: Rejuvenating Retreat (320) 309-7284 AND Relax & Recharge (320) 761-6331
Located on the first floor of the retreat center building, these business’ will pamper you from head to toe:
Stay your first two nights at $50/per person and get your THIRD night at 1/2 price.
2014 Day-Retreats (M-F 9 AM-5 PM)
Do you need a break? Are the dishes and laundry distracting (or keeping) you from quilting?
Your whole group can book the retreat center for $50/day.
If you are interested in coordinating a gathering at Gruber’s Quilting Retreat Center, contact us at 320-259-4360. It will be sew much fun! Review the calendar below for open dates.